Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Small HD and A New Start~Mirabilia's Gypsy Mermaid

First a Small Happy Dance!! I finished 4 of the 8 flower panels of Desert Mandala.



 
Chatelaine's Desert Landscape Mandala
28ct Ivory Lugana






Then, over Memorial weekend, I was looking for something new to stitch. Two weeks ago my youngest daughter wanted to decorate her room in an Under the Sea look, and asked if I would stitch her a Mermaid. While looking at all the lovely Mirabilia Mermaids, Gypsy Mermaid caught my eye with all her Bright Tropic colors. So, I started searching for a fabric to stitch her on and I came across some hand dyed fabric from Sugar Maple "Atlantis", which I was saving for a Mermaid I just didn't know which one...a match made in heaven. My favorite color is the Waterlilies, "Mediterranean", so far and I can't wait to stitch the African Sunset, and the Orange coral colors in her tail go perfect with the color of the fabric.

 
Mirabilia's Gypsy Mermaid #126
28ct 'Atlantis' Lugana

2 comments:

  1. Hi just found you.

    Your stitching is lovely.
    Gorgeous colours in the mandala.

    ReplyDelete